support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

RARE Vito Leblanc Model 35 Alto

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
For sale a very rare and special alto , only 2300 were ever made of these horns which offer a less complex but basically the same saxophone than the Leblanc Rationale and Semi-Rationale .

The horn is in good general state but it would probably need a good service or even an overhaul (although the pads are in very good state) since it is not playing well at the moment. To be restored to fully original state the guard screws would have to be replaced (someone has put some non-original screws in there and I don't know why) and the thumb rest for the left hand would have to be replaced with the original plastic one (both of these features are present on other Vito horns so it is not something exclusive of this rare horn). I originally bought this horn for myself but after careful consideration I decided to sell because I need a new car and the money would go towards some of it.

Click on the pictures several times to fully expand

URL=http://img829.imageshack.us/i/vitoright.jpg/]
vitoright.th.jpg
[/URL]

I am looking for a 600€ shipped to England 30€ to Pete's fund and including paypal charges .

if you don't know this model here a blog that I found on line http://208.95.77.77/thesaxinfo/?p=133

one explanatory Youtube video

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be interested in a trade as well as selling it

in particular I would be interested to trade with an alto flute............. :)

I would consider some other trades if anyone is interested........... :)

Inexplicable how this collectable saxophone has failed, until now, to catch the attention of the connoisseurs on this forum, I would have expected more enthusiasm.

I can reduce the price a little further (and take my losses!) and hope to move on.

500 euro and that includes 25 euro to the charity fund, paypal fees and shipping costs.

If someone wants to trade for an alto flute (even if in need of some attention) I am all for it and frankly speaking I would prefer it.
If you have any other trade offers please don’t be afraid to put it to me.

Thank you :) unfortunately I am not interested in that particular item....... I appreciate the offer anyway

ok, I’ll knock some more money off, I am selling at a loss if this need be that way.

400 euro shipped. Includes 20 euro donation and paypal fees.

maybe a collector would want to combine this with my Keilwerth?

well, the Keilwerth is gone to a good home but I still think that this horn deserves better than being unused, how can I make someone happy? Trades are still possible but the item has to be somewhat enticing........ :)

I am going to send this to a reputable technician who will sell it for me, so it is off this market

Back
Top Bottom