• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Rampone and Cazanni

honker

Hi there! I have for sale a most magnificent R&C R1 Jazz Tenor Aug with 24 ct. gold and silver plating, Bell Flare Engraving and Top Engraving, it really is a work of art!
This horn has been owned by myself for about 2 years and has been played as a hobby horn. Regretably I broke my wrist about 1 year ago and try as I might cannot play without pain so sadly it has to go.
The horn is in perfect condition and comes complete with a De-Luxe R&C case, R&C m/piece and any prospective purchaser is more than welcome to have have a test play. The cost is £2,950 incl.(sorry but no offers)
Please feel free to contact me on 01903 213258 (work) or 07762 7762 44 email peterharley.colourhut@googlemail.com
Thanks for looking

thats one of my "dream" saxophones but unfortunately I have no way near that kind of funds.

Good luck with your sale

If I thought my wife would agree I'd buy it with this years bonus! Sad to hear about your wrist. I am sure it will find a good home soon.

God darn it!!!

Back
Top Bottom