All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Ralph Morgan (RARE!) & Selmer S80 C* Alto mouthpieces

DavidUK

:)

MORE PHOTOS BELOW......

1/ Ralph Morgan "Student Model" Alto mouthpiece (on the right, or bottom, in the photos).

99.9% mint. I have tried this once (carefully!) but it is still as new. I undertstand Ralph Morgan's mouthpieces are highly sought after. I'm not really sure of a price to ask so I'll say £115 posted in the UK and ask for fellow members to put me right if that's too much. Offers welcome.

2/ Selmer S80 C* Alto mouthpiece (on the left, or top, in the photos).

A good condition used Selmer "Made in Paris" mouthpiece. £35 posted in the UK.

PLEASE NOTE: A good quality used double screw metal ligature can be included for £3.00 with either mouthpiece if you do not have one.

TomMapfumo

Morgan School mouthpieces seem no different from Morgan-Bilger and the change of name is simply a reflection on an agreed name change, rather than a change of product. The modern day equivalent is the Morgan Protone, which mirrors the Runyon 22.

DavidUK

Morgan School mouthpieces seem no different from Morgan-Bilger and the change of name is simply a reflection on an agreed name change, rather than a change of product. The modern day equivalent is the Morgan Protone, which mirrors the Runyon 22.
Thanks Tom.

Morgan price reduced to £45 posted.

:shocked:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
David, please check the yardsale rules - one condition is that at least 5% of the price is donated to Pete's charity fund. It's up to you to say how much.

DavidUK

David, please check the yardsale rules - one condition is that at least 5% of the price is donated to Pete's charity fund. It's up to you to say how much.
Sorry, I'd assumed "seller donates" indicated that, and I'd looked up how to donate but missed the rule on stating how much. It will be 5% of the sale price.

Thanks for putting me straight.

:thumb:

Steve John B

Hi David,

I'm interested in the Selmer - do you think you could email me the photos if they're higher resolution than the ones on here? Email is steveballemail AT gmail.com

Thanks, Steve

DavidUK

Hi David,

I'm interested in the Selmer - do you think you could email me the photos if they're higher resolution than the ones on here? Email is steveballemail AT gmail.com

Thanks, Steve
Hi Steve,
Just emailed large photos to you. Give them a few minutes to download.
David

Steve John B

Thanks David, looks good but as per my email "I'm out" - no reflection on the mouthpiece. A bargain for someone!

Cheers, Steve

DavidUK

Thanks David, looks good but as per my email "I'm out" - no reflection on the mouthpiece. A bargain for someone!

Cheers, Steve
No worries Steve. I'm sure my teacher would advise me against it too. I'm sticking with something "simpler" as a beginner.

:)

Top Bottom