support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Quando Quando Quando........

Davey, I gotta be honest ya man. Tunes like this turn me off.
Yes, you have great tone and you played it well.
Well, didn't write it......Look, you were kind to participate on my last tune. I felt I should come on
here and have a listen.....I certainly didn't want to BS you!

I'd kill for your tone¡

Davey, I gotta be honest ya man. Tunes like this turn me off.
Yes, you have great tone and you played it well.
Well, didn't write it......Look, you were kind to participate on my last tune. I felt I should come on
here and have a listen.....I certainly didn't want to BS you!

I'd kill for your tone¡

A good honest opinion so no worrys.You liked my tone so thats a big thumbs up for me,you know i really try for tone 1st so thanks.

Lovely. Takes me back, I remember my parents had this on a 45 vinyl. I envy how you make it sound so easy to play like this.

Lovely. Takes me back, I remember my parents had this on a 45 vinyl. I envy how you make it sound so easy to play like this.

Lots of hard graft and i'm working my whole body on every tone.Its a none stop cycle when playing i think.Tone for one thing is the most important thing for me.Its a nice touch that you have memorys when hearing it again.

Lots of hard graft and i'm working my whole body on every tone.Its a none stop cycle when playing i think.Tone for one thing is the most important thing for me.Its a nice touch that you have memorys when hearing it again.

I can hear what you're putting into it. I listen to a lot of the you post, I really enjoy it. Thank you for taking the time to share.