All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Pssst...wanna buy a used Sax Manual?

Stephen Howard

Locality
UK
Someone tipped me off the prices the sax manual's going for on Amazon. Incredible! I wonder if anyone's actually paying that?
And I wonder if Haynes might be persuaded to do a 'special edition'....?

amazon sax manual.jpg

Jimmymack

Locality
London
There was somebody on SOTW who was looking for a downloadable one, he found one that was a scan I assume and doubted its authenticity.

It would probably serve you well if one was available that way.

Anyway I’ve got one going cheap, £250 to the first person lucky enough to send me money.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Café Supporter
Locality
Whitchurch, North Shropshire UK
It can be ridiculous. I was on an internet radio panel earlier with someone who's produced a number of documentaries and written a few books. They're astronomy related to do with meteorites. Looked on Amazon for his books - paperback £2,450... I think he said a new edition is about to come out, so I suspect that pricing is 'speculative' by someone. But since it is still available on Kindle for less than £8....

spike

Old Indian
Locality
Half way up a hill
If it was me I'd be taking my work in .pdf format to the nearest digital "Print-On-Demand" merchant.

helen

Someone tipped me off the prices the sax manual's going for on Amazon. Incredible! I wonder if anyone's actually paying that?
And I wonder if Haynes might be persuaded to do a 'special edition'....?

View attachment 18539
****... I wonder what I could get for mine? It's a first edition and autographed by the author and everything. Wow! ;)

Steve, if I can sell mine for a bazillion $$$, I'll split the profits with you 50/50. Then just send me another autographed copy. OK? :rofl:

Ballymenaboy

Locality
Ballymena.Co.Antrim
There was somebody on SOTW who was looking for a downloadable one, he found one that was a scan I assume and doubted its authenticity.

It would probably serve you well if one was available that way.

Anyway I’ve got one going cheap, £250 to the first person lucky enough to send me money.
I have bequeathed mine to my children and hope it will eventually be worth thousands

TheSooz

Café Supporter
Locality
UK
I've accidentally ended up with 2 copies.
Jacking in the job tomorrow!!!!

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Café Supporter
Locality
Bristol, UK
I've accidentally ended up with 2 copies.
Jacking in the job tomorrow!!!!
No. Wait! - The price can only go higher.
I'm not selling mine for less than 1 bitcoin.

Jimmymack

Locality
London
Bitcoins can go up and down but the Saxophone Manual can only go up, I’d hold on for two. I’m not so sure about Taming the Saxophone, worth more at the moment but it might have peaked.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom