All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

problems on postings

navarro

Hi a'll just purchased a galaxy tab 2 7 after swearing I would never touch them again. Little prob though the thank you symbol does not come up on threads only the report symbol . Anyone had similar problems, Regards deeply puzzled N

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
No idea mine seems to work on the iPad but I do seem to remember it disappearing when you had done something else but can't remember what,By the way what day is it today....John

QWales

It's there on the Galaxy Tab 1.

An obvious question sorry but have you logged in, you won't see them if you haven't?

navarro

No idea mine seems to work on the iPad but I do seem to remember it disappearing when you had done something else but can't remember what,By the way what day is it today....John
Hi John Christmas Day is it not. Yes the Ipod does seem to work according to a friend however `Apples` upset my stomach. Best Regards still confused N.

navarro

It's there on the Galaxy Tab 1.

An obvious question sorry but have you logged in, you won't see them if you haven't?
Hi Q I have logged in and then logged in again just to make sure. Thanks anyway I will have to fiddle around. Regds Stradivarius N.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom