All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

praise indeed

I got a call the other day from a musso that i have worked with a few times asking if i was free for a gig at the end of the next week unfortunately i wasn't, just spoken to him, he said "we found someone else,i guess he'll be OK but we would have preferred you,his name is Gary Barnacle"(Level 42, Paul McCartney ) i almost passed out!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I got a call the other day from a musso that i have worked with a few times asking if i was free for a gig at the end of the next week unfortunately i wasn't, just spoken to him, he said "we found someone else,i guess he'll be OK but we would have preferred you,his name is Gary Barnacle"(Level 42, Paul McCartney ) i almost passed out!

Brilliant you must be really pleased :happydance:

Jx

c9off

indeed!

I've seen Gary without knowing who he was - took about 10 seconds to figure it out!!

How he chews & plays like that I really don't know!

Look forward to bumping into you one day Zoot!

Would you have been cheeper? >:):)))

Ok, you did ask for it! :welldone:welldone

Damn i never thought of that, still i confidently predict that within two seconds of the first number they will realise what a lucky escape they had (but it was a nice thought while it lasted)

Top Bottom