All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

practice this - a lil' something for the weekend.....

PaulM

"remove cattle from stage"

I wonder if this may have been composed for a performance on the first of April?

MLoosemore

Deluded Senior Member...
Even I would have a fair chance of hitting a correct note :) probably only the one though...

Colin the Bear

I scanned it into the pooter and set the Baby Grand software to play it ......the fuse in the plug blew

Corona4007

I may take it along to my first lesson back in the New Year and tell my teacher I have been working on something different maybe??

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Arranged by Accident - I'm sure I've played many of his arrangements

navarro

Hi Andy interesting little composition by the deceased Mr. Stump who was known for his eccentric and funny ventures into the world of music. I remember many years ago coming across a piece attributed to Mr Stump entitled `Death Shall Have No Dominion` based on a piece by Dylan Thomas, which was a very serious and sombre rendition by a male voice choir.

I know that Mr Stump`s story has been well documented and is treated with a certain amount of ridicule or awe by academia. But my personal opinion is that Mr Stump was a talented musician and composer who allowed his free will and sense of humour not to be inhibited by the establishment. Regards I like Aaron Copland N.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom