All profit supporting   special needs music

PPT Tenor 8* Mouthpiece and Pillinger NYH 8 Soprano Mouthpiece

T

taiwanpaul

Price of Item
£130 - £150
NB Prices are in pounds, but I have no pound sign on my computer.

PPT Tenor 8* Mpc. Needs no introduction here. It is all that it is said to be, however, it's just the wrong shape for my mouth! I prefer more of a duckbill shape mpc. It's a real pity. I have tried to persevere with it, but prefer the "fit" of my other tenor pieces. In excellent used condition, I have always played it with a patch.
150 pounds including postage. 10 pound donation.

Pillinger NYH Soprano 8 mpc. This is the darkest / largest chamber from Ed Pillinger. I ordered it as I have a Pillinger J soprano mpc which I love, and was looking for a darker sound. Ed Pillinger describes this mpc as honey!! From his website:
NYH – Similar design to the NY (in the style of early Slant Sig Links) but this has a larger chamber. This has the largest chamber and throat of all my soprano models producing a very warm, dark fat tone.

It really has a beautiful tone and great intonation one expects from a Pillinger mpc, but again, it 's just not the right fit for me (maybe I have the wrong shaped mouth!!!) In excellent condition, always played with a patch. Scratched area on the top of the mpc from a Rovner lig, which obviously doesn't effect the playability in anyway.
130 pounds including postage. 10 pound donation.

Both mpcs are in Taiwan, so please expect about 1 week for delivery.
Paypal accepted, buyer to pay donation please.

Can send pictures if you want to see them!

Sunray

Sunray

Locality
Norfolk, UK
You Said "buyer to pay donation please."

May be this is acceptable, I don't really know ...

:old: But In my view that is not in the spirit things here ... *Thumbs Down*

T

taiwanpaul

You Said "buyer to pay donation please."

May be this is acceptable, I don't really know ...

:old: But In my view that is not in the spirit things here ... *Thumbs Down*

If someone buys a mpc for 130 pounds, and they send me 120 and pay 10 as donation, is that not the same as sending me 130 and then me paying 10?
This is how it is meant to be understood. I hope you can respectfully agree with that!?
Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

taiwanpaul

If someone buys a mpc for 130 pounds, and they send me 120 and pay 10 as donation, is that not the same as sending me 130 and then me paying 10?
This is how it is meant to be understood. I hope you can respectfully agree with that!?
Paul.

I have no paypal account, but use my brother-in-law's. Therefore for convenience I ask this. I have sold other items here on the yardsale and all buyers have agreed and done this without any worries.
Main thing donation is received.

Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
I have no paypal account, but use my brother-in-law's. Therefore for convenience I ask this. I have sold other items here on the yardsale and all buyers have agreed and done this without any worries.
Main thing donation is received.
That's fine, as it is your responsibility as advertiser you might want to check with me it has been paid before posting :)

Jx

PS I'll edit your currency for you and thanks for advertising with us

T

taiwanpaul

That's fine, as it is your responsibility as advertiser you might want to check with me it has been paid before posting :)

Jx

PS I'll edit your currency for you and thanks for advertising with us
Thanks for changing the currency. If the mpcs sell, will check to see donation has been received before posting.

Reed Warbler

Reed Warbler

Locality
Marciac, France
What is the PPT made of Paul?

Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
@taiwanpaul please can you confirm if this is still for sale?

Thanks

Jx

T

taiwanpaul

Hi Jeanette,
The Pillinger I am playing again and will probably not sell anymore. I see you also play a Pillinger soprano mpc and can probabaly understand why. Perseverance has paid ff for me! The PPT is for sale, but I will probably try a cheaper price and put some other things up for sale as well. Therefore (as it could take a while until I get round to it,) could you please delete this thread and when I'm ready, I'll start a new thread?
Thanks, Paul.

Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
No problem just start a new one when you are ready :)

Yes I love my Pillinger piece

Jx

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom