PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD PPT Metal 8* Tenor Mouthpiece.

Fraser Jarvis

Bought this from Pete towards the end of last year and was getting on great with it, that was until I tried my Shakshama Guardala a few weeks back with the Legere Studio reeds that I had just started using, well nothing comes close for me now so the PPT has to go, virtually as new with only a few light ligature scratches, am asking £260 inc delivery UK mainland only. I will donate 5% to the charity if sold on here.
ppt02.JPG
ppt01.JPG
ppt03.JPG
ppt02.JPG
ppt01.JPG
ppt03.JPG
ppt01.JPG
ppt03.JPG

Is this the one that had problems with the silver plate?

She hasn't cleaned anything since she walked out 4 years ago, why were you about to say she deserves a bunch of petrol station flowers? ha ha....
Yes!!! I am just about to get some petrol station flowers and see if my one will walk!!!

I think you`re at cross purposes - the piece isn`t silver plated and Prof was asking about silver plate and the discussion was getting very Wife related and confusing ............. so is this the piece which had plating issues mentioned in Kev's link above and how was it resolved ? .

Sorry, the piece was gold, not silver plated, my error. But the question stands.

Just to clear up any confusion about the plating of this piece, when I cleaned it for the first time it seemed to take on a slightly lighter appearance that led me to think it was brush plated like the Shakshama piece I have, in other words the plating would come off in a very short time....I was wrong about this as it seemed to darken back down when it was dry, it is in fact electro-plated so wont come off at all.

Donation received thank you Fraser :)

Jx

Back
Top Bottom