• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Ponzol Vintage Alto HR 0.085"

TomMapfumo

Hi There!

I have the above mouthpiece for sale - available at howarth's of London for £120. It is an excellent Meyer type, handmade piece by Peter Ponzol, and has a brilliant sound, rich and complex, with edginess and projection when pushed but otherwise a darker sound, according to which reeds you choose. It is in excellent condition, and about 3 years old.

I am selling it for £45 inc. shipping. I am open to a trade as I am well supplied with Meyer type pieces. For £10 extra I can supply a Rovner EVO-5 Ligature and Cap.

5% to Pete's fund. PM me with any trade options.
Kind regards
Tom

Back
Top Bottom