All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Pleased to see Eric Marienthal and ArtistWorks as a sponsor here!

randulo

Playing alto 25 months
Subscriber
I didn't know where to put this, because it's really about "upping your game", that is learning to be a better saxophonist regardless of your current level. I've been on two courses at ArtistWorks with two major players and they've both been inspiring. It takes a special kind of musician to want to teach anyone from beginners to advanced players and both John Patitucci (acoustic bass) and Eric Marienthal (alto, tenor, soprano) are two of them. They've both toured with Chick Corea and yet find time to record the responses to student video exchanges. As this is a sax forum, I can tell you, you can learn a lot from following Eric's material, even for three months. There's a special offer coming from the Café, I believe it involves a one year commitment, but if you want to cover all the bases, you can't go wrong either way. There are three levels of lessons, but you can browse through any of them at any time. The AW model is such that you see the lessons but also see every single video from every student and Eric's response to it.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 16.37.33.jpg

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 25 months
Subscriber
If anyone has any questions, I'm familiar with AW and have been for over 5 years (not continuous or I'd be better!). Bass was 5 years ago, sax 9 months ago.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom