All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Play That Funky Music on Bari Sax

DyerA12

"Here we go, finally.
This is just a quick cover of Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherries on bari sax.
I apologize for the keys clicking in the background on some parts and the lack of video. The audio itself was recorded on my Toshiba Tablet PC from the school.

Disclaimer: I do not own this song or the arrangement. All credit goes to Wild Cherries and respected artists."

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Sounds good, ta for posting. The original was by The Average White Band, or AWB. Last time I looked the dots were available for download from their site.

dooce

Great song. We would play it but our Barbados-born singer has reservations....

DyerA12

thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! Hopefully I'll be doing "Too Much" by The Dave Matthews Band here in about a week or so as well :)

Taz

Busking Oracle
I like your version of that, I'm looking forwart to hearing "Too much" as well. The recording quality sounds good too. Well done.

DyerA12

Thanks :) I'm glad the recording sounds good! The original doesn't, this was my first audio editing experience :p

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Allison

Very accomplished playing I thought, looking forward to your next piece,who knows one day I may get round to torturing you all with my playing....>:),,,john

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom