All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Play That Funky Music on Bari Sax

DyerA12

"Here we go, finally.
This is just a quick cover of Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherries on bari sax.
I apologize for the keys clicking in the background on some parts and the lack of video. The audio itself was recorded on my Toshiba Tablet PC from the school.

Disclaimer: I do not own this song or the arrangement. All credit goes to Wild Cherries and respected artists."

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Dreamer

Excellent. That was great!

You'd be dynamite with a backing track or in a band.

Attachments

• clap.gif
    clap.gif
    4 KB · Views: 66

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Sounds good, ta for posting. The original was by The Average White Band, or AWB. Last time I looked the dots were available for download from their site.

DyerA12

thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! Hopefully I'll be doing "Too Much" by The Dave Matthews Band here in about a week or so as well :)

Taz

Busking Oracle
I like your version of that, I'm looking forwart to hearing "Too much" as well. The recording quality sounds good too. Well done.

DyerA12

Thanks :) I'm glad the recording sounds good! The original doesn't, this was my first audio editing experience :p

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Allison

Very accomplished playing I thought, looking forward to your next piece,who knows one day I may get round to torturing you all with my playing....>:),,,john

Top Bottom