Tutorials

Pin On The Map

Taz

Busking Oracle
TonyMoroney started this great idea and I thought it would be a bit of fun to elaborate it a bit. If you are interested in seeing where some of the other Breakfast Roomies are and you want to add yourself to the map, then you can PM myself or TonyMoroney.

The rules appear quite simple.

1) This is a private map and is not for general viewing.
2) Only those who offer their location on the map will have access to it.
3) All locations on the map are approximate, (Or as close as you specify)
4) Under no circumstances is this map to be made public.

This is for fun only.
So whos first?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Is there anyone else who would like to be added to the map of Breakfast Roomers. As you may have noticed this is becoming a world wide affair

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
I just thought I'd re-awaken this thread, is there anyone else who would like to be put on the map, wherever you are in the world, this is open to all (although not for posting anywhere else!)

visionari1

I just thought I'd re-awaken this thread, is there anyone else who would like to be put on the map, wherever you are in the world, this is open to all (although not for posting anywhere else!)
Gidday Taz,
New Zealand calling, I think we got this underway before although I never actually gave my address or saw it on any map, hidden or otherwise, you mentioned you'd have to kill me first (if I broadcast it) don't worry it's only for my eyes. all three of em! That's two for me and one for all the one eyed New Zealanders>:)

Cheers & Ciao

Jimu

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I signed up, but accidentally deleted the mail with the link in it. Any chance of a resend of the link - would like to keep tabs on what's happening.

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Am I on this one? I know I'm on a previous version that was being used on the BR Gathering thread.....

If I remember correctly - I'm pinned at St. Albans, Vermont?

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Am I on this one? I know I'm on a previous version that was being used on the BR Gathering thread.....

If I remember correctly - I'm pinned at St. Albans, Vermont?
Yup your on it alright, in fact I think Pee Dee's using it to plot his route to your heart;} (Poor lad's got it bad you know)

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Na you dont want to be doing that.....we gotta have something nice to look at;}:blush::rolleyes:

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Only me again, I couldn't help but notice that we have quite a few new members all around the world, are any of you interested in joining the Breakfast Room map. Its not a public map, its just available to those that are interested and it shows the location you supply (not too close to your actual location, if yo know what I mean;}) send me a PM with the location you wish to add and I'll send you a "Link" so that you can view it. As someone else said "Simples" :D

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Only me....anyone else interested in being put on the map? Go on, you know you want to :w00t:

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
I thought I'd give this thread a quick BOING

I know that we have a load of newcomers on the site, if you'd like your APROXIMATE location known to all who wish to know, then send me a PM with a close but not exact location and I'll add you to the map and send you a private link so you can see where all the participating members are. This is a world wide map so it don't matter where you are, so what are you waiting for? :thankyou:

ps there are about 40 members on the map ranging from New Zealand, America to Yorkshire (now theres romantic, grab anuther Boddies luv)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Boddies is Lancashire you 'nana.
Not anymore, it used to be brewed in Strangeways Brewery,next to Strangeways Prison in Manchester (must have been hell for the 'guests' there) and I used to work in Boddies pub in North Manchest in the quainlty named Crab Village. Since Whitbread bought the brand they shut the brewery down. May as well be brewed in Outer Mongolia for all I care - the stuff went downhill fast, even before I left the UK.

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom