support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Pierret Competition Soprano

Mack

Locality
Devon
For sale this beautiful Pierret Competition Soprano, with black Yani hard case. I will try and attach the YouTube video by the man who sold it to me about 6 months ago, Mark Wiseman. Also some photos if I can. Reason for sale is that I have decided to sell all my horns except my Beaugnier-made Vito alto. I have such little practice time that I feel I am spreading myself too thin trying to play alto, soprano and tenor sax. Also the small matter of a £1000 builders bill!

This horn was recently checked over by Griff who really liked it - I suppose you could PM him for his opinion if undecided...?

£950 with 5% to Pete's charity.[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VdAnTtPKHM[/video]

Mack

Locality
Devon
I can't seem to put the photos up from my iPad - I get a pop-up saying I have exceeded my available size quota or something. Pics too big I suppose. Just PM me and I will send you the pics. Thanks

I can't seem to put the photos up from my iPad - I get a pop-up saying I have exceeded my available size quota or something. Pics too big I suppose. Just PM me and I will send you the pics. Thanks
i get the same error message when trying to upload here too, try putting pictures on flikr or dropbox and posting a link.

Mack

Locality
Devon
Price drop to £895. When I bought it I paid £950 and there competing bids that pushed it up to that price, so I don't think I will drop it any lower. Very nice horn - any takers/questions? I can text/email photos on request. Just PM me. Thanks, Mack

Mack

Locality
Devon
Horn now on eBay as well. I will take £850 through the cafe, 5% to Pete's charity.

Top Bottom