All profit supporting   special needs music

Clarinets pics of clarinet

R

rob1969

Locality
hull. east yorkshire
good or bad

i no nothing about saxophones how can you tell if it good or bad i own a 1979 weltklang alto it was all i could aford at the time i have added pics
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/trebor11/?newest=1 for get the clarinet ones thats another mistry its not what it says on the tin lol

Pjonah

Pjonah

Locality
West Row, Suffolk
The clarinet actually looks like a CG Conn!

R

rob1969

Locality
hull. east yorkshire
hi simon i dont no what it is went on buffet site serial came back as been a buffet 1312 that would make it a b12 will i cart sell till i now what it is dont want to rip someone off i got it my misses as a present as i had sax and shes a bit more musical than me but shes not intresed in playing it its just sat in corner

thomsax

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
I like Weltklang saxes. I have never owned an alto but I did played a nickelplated Weltklang baritone to low A in the 70's. Nice horns, with good tone and intonation, for nearly no money, if we are talking about baris. The keys were noisy so I replaced the corks and felt. It helped. Weltklang and Weltklang stencils are pretty common in Sweden. Lots students have learned to play on a Weltklang. Wellbuilt and sturdy saxes. The same goes for B&S saxes.

Thomas