support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Phil-Tone Sapphire/Phil-Tone GALE Companion both .100

Phil

Locality
France
Price of Item
£200-£269
Ive a few pieces hanging out here taking up space.

The first is the Phil-Tone Sapphire. This piece is a .100 (Link 7 size). It has some discoloration and is the actual piece played in the review of the Phil-Tone Sapphire by Steve Neff
Phil-Tone Sapphire Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece Its been around a bit and is faded a bit. No real play time..its just been on the shelf.

Price 200 Pounds SOLD

The second piece is a Gale Companion vintage piece. i opened this piece to a .100. Its a great dark piece if you want a departure from links. Its got some nice resonance but is still certainly on the large chamber dark side. The Companion is from the same mold as the MC Gregory Hollywood but has a little more baffle and a bit more resonance.

Price 269 Pounds reduced to £249

Add shipping actual Shipping from France. Shipping rate depends on chosen options.

Payment will be in USD based on actual google discount rates (paypal may not give you that rate but I will not be asking for a profit on exchange...Im not a bank!)

thanks for looking

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphire sold and donation made.

thanks...the Gale is still here and a great piece.

Donation received

Many thanks

Jx

The sapphire arrived quickly yesterday and is in perfect condition. A quick blow suggests that I will enjoy it very much. Thanks Phil!

Ive still got the Gale,..Great piece.

Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Ok...maybe folks have not played one of these.

Tell ya what. Pay full price and shipping and you can have a trial run. Your gonna like this piece.

Lets say 249 for the Gale.

Gale pieces are made from the same molds as McGregory pieces FIY.

The Gale never sold but you can remove the thread.

Great mpc but no takers.

Happy New Year!

The Gale never sold but you can remove the thread.

Great mpc but no takers.

Happy New Year!
Happy to leave it, part of my asking was to give the thread a bump, it will probably sell eventually :)

Jx

What a great piece the Sapphire is - I personally find it very free blowing with immense breadth and buzz and brilliance and plenty of power. A MUST for UK buyers looking for that sort of thing now that Phil is in Europe.

no one seems interested...great mpc but you can close the thread.

If you are still selling it, happy to leave it open.

Jx

One last chance :)

Is it still for sale?

Jx

Please confirm if still available?

Jx

The Gale is but Im not worried about it. Lets just close the thread.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom