All profit supporting   special needs music

SOLD Phil Tone Equinox 7* tenor mouthpiece

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth
For sale is a Phil Tone Equinox 7* mouthpiece. It's in great condition, and have always warn a patch with it. Slight ligature marks but nothing that effects playability. Played for around a year. Great full sound, free blowing, and versatile mouthpiece. Fast articulation and big clear sound. Asking £110 including P&P.

If anyone is interested please PM me for pics, although it looks like..errrr....an Equinox :)

5% to Pete's charity.

Chris98

Could someone please buy this before I start looking for things to sell! Especially as I've just noticed Andy is just down the road from me.

Good luck with the sale, just wish I was in a position to jump at it...

All the best,

Chris

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth
Where you based Chris? Let me know if you change your mind :)

Could someone please buy this before I start looking for things to sell! Especially as I've just noticed Andy is just down the road from me.

Good luck with the sale, just wish I was in a position to jump at it...

All the best,

Chris

thesaxman71

::::
i would of been tempted too had i not just taken delivery of my new best 'toy' yesterday, which also happened to cost me a fortune, i literally could of bought yours 10 times! no joke...BUGGA!!

good luck with the sale, a real nice mouthpiece for any lucky person to buy here!
and if you still have it for sale in a few weeks (i hope you have sold it by then of course) then i might have another GAS attack and come sniffing round haha ;)

Jamesmac

i would of been tempted too had i not just taken delivery of my new best 'toy' yesterday, which also happened to cost me a fortune, i literally could of bought yours 10 times! no joke...BUGGA!!

good luck with the sale, a real nice mouthpiece for any lucky person to buy here!
and if you still have it for sale in a few weeks (i hope you have sold it by then of course) then i might have another GAS attack and come sniffing round haha ;)

Wow expensive. Im surprised you dont have a new Avatar to show off that beauty. I suppose your too busy enjoying it.

thesaxman71

Wow expensive. Im surprised you dont have a new Avatar to show off that beauty. I suppose your too busy enjoying it.
100% too busy enjoying so thanks for reminding me and NEW avatar to follow, gotta love the chance to show off the new BLING :))):))):)))

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth

Wow, that is expensive.....enjoy! The Phil Tone Equinox really is a great mouthpiece, very versatile. Hopefully it will sell sooner than later :)

thesaxman71

expensive indeed, ouch....
i really hope you do sell your equinox as it is a very good mouthpiece for little money and someone out there will be lucky :)

TomMapfumo

Locality
Skabertawe, South Wales
I'd buy it, but I already have one - superb mouthpiece!

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth
Price reduced to £100, which is excellent for a hand finished mouthpiece. This is a full warm bodied mouthpiece with plenty of power, allows fast and accurate articulation.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom