All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Saxophones Peter Jessens handmade saxes.

thomsax

Here is a link to the dane Peter Jessen, Copenhagen. He is making saxes as they were made in the old days. He is building alto, tenor and G mezzosopran. Also mouthpieces and necks. I think the keywork on the alto and tenor is made by another firm. He has his workshop in central Copenhagen near Kongens Nytorv.

peter jessen

Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:

old git

Tremendous Bore
I realise that is probably my Mac and the cataracts but is that a dialect of the English language?

Clivey

His site is very interesting. I loved the Videos and also thought the Mezzo-Soprano horn a worthy project. I wonder what a curved one would be like>:)?

rhysonsax

I would love to have one of those G mezzos to sit in between my R&C saxello-style soprano and my Keilwerth straight alto. I know that they are rare and expensive, so that will have to stay as a dream.

Any experience of his mouthpieces, necks or other saxes ?

Rhys

thomsax

I don't know the price of the Mezzo-soprano but the price for a tenor silver with goldplated keys was 40 000 d k k ( £ 3700.00) the other year. Best way if you want a neck is to visit him in the workshop and bring your sax. He prefer this way so the neck fit perfect. Maybe he ship as well?

Thomas

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom