All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Pete Thomas

jeremyjuicewah

Hello Pete. Dont know how else to contact you. Just completed a painful purchase of Taming the Sax via my favourite waste of time PayPal. Had to change password, despite having just bought from e bay three weeks ago. Not your fault. But also had to update invoice and mailing address. Did that but my confirmation e mail says despatch to my old address at box 269 Villajoyosa. I have put in new address of Ptda Torre de Benimarmut 4, 03750 Pedreguer, Valencia, Spain, but good old PayPal have ignored it. If you pick this up can you change the delivery address. I would be greived for my book to languish in the post office in Villa forever. In despair with PayPal. May not survive the night.
Best wishes
Mike

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Mike, I have sent Pete a pm, with a link to the thread. If you need to get in touch with him, this or email are quick and easy, but it does depend on his other commitments.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
No problems, it's the address you put into the shopping cart, not paypal, that I use. I can see your order sitting there, with the correct address.

Top Bottom