All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Pete...Please Cancel My Membership In This Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMapfumo

Haven't been following the saga - other things to do like play my saxophones. Sorry that the Forum has not lived up to your expectations, whatever they were.

Kind regards
Tom

Having read the Physics 101 thread I could perhaps speculate why.......

Last edited by a moderator:

BigMartin

I hope it wasn't anything I said. I knew those guys were winding me up, it just amused me to keep it going.

spike

Old Indian
Come on Hal.
Your contribution to this Forum has been like a breath of fresh air. Life's too short to take so seriously. Someone's post has obviously got up your nose, from my experience 99% of the world's population get up my nose but hey I sure ain't gonna get hung up about it. I'm one of the older "Breakfast room" (now called "Cafe de Sax") members, it's been around ten or is it twelve years or more by now, I've forgotten. It's always nice to drop by and chat sax, give help where possible, receive it when requested, exchange views and opinions.
Please reconsider your decision. I'm sure there are other Forum members who would share the same sentiment.
My very best regards to an old desert ranger, I went to the Sahara once - it was very quiet!
gruss - spike.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
I missed this physics thread but hey Hal i had plenty little run ins but dont let it get you down.You shared your thoughts,opinions.Keep doing that on here.Give back what you get.Theres loads of good humour wind up going on so take it with a pinch of salt.I find this forum WAY more civil and nicer than the other big forum in the USA,WOW there brutal on there.Everyone on Cafesax are sound as a pound.Some wacky characters me being 1 of them on here....

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hal

I'm not sure why you're doing this. There's been lots of banter around your posts, but mostly as a result of your posts. Perhaps you'd like to tell us why?

Taz

Busking Oracle
Don't go Hal, you may be taken too seriously if you go elsewhere ;}

Chris98

Thank You,

Harold Pollner
Apple Valley, California
USA
Interesting, you have four ways of going about this.

1. Private message to Pete or Kev.
2. Just don't come back.
3. Go into your account and change your password to something without noting it down, then you can't come back.
4. Broadcast widely that you'd like to cancel your membership.

It has always been a good bunch here and I'm sure that if there are any issues they are not insurmountable. Either way, best of luck with your tenor, it's a great instrument and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun,

Best wishes,

Chris

Andante cantabile

I fear I may have inadvertently been part of the reason for OP's request. That never was my intention. I will now desist for three months from responding to or initiating any thread.

Corona4007

Hey Dude come back.........not sure what happened but anything out of the square has got to be good for you :confused:

BigMartin

I fear I may have inadvertently been part of the reason for OP's request. That never was my intention. I will now desist for three months from responding to or initiating any thread.
Come on, guys. it was a minor misunderstanding, as far as I can see. No need for anyone to leave or go into quarantine.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Maybe I am more responsible than Beckmesser, I just checked Hal last posts.
A few Groucho's quotes spring to mind....

navarro

Thank You,

Harold Pollner
Apple Valley, California
USA
Hi Hal Why? really enjoyed your threads and sense of humour. If you are still adamant it just confirms my suspicion that you are really Hal the Computer an escapee from `A Space Odyssey ` and you want to low profile it for a while.in the High Mojave. Best Regards to You and the Wolf. N

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Interesting, you have four ways of going about this.

1. Private message to Pete or Kev.
2. Just don't come back.
3. Go into your account and change your password to something without noting it down, then you can't come back.
4. Broadcast widely that you'd like to cancel your membership.
The best way is (1) or (2). (3) doesn't work as you can always use the password retrieval system. (4) as in this hread is not good.

If someone wants their account deleted, then it makes no sense to send the request to a public forum. (On SOTW this is known as a YAGE - Yet Another Grand Exit) This leads to all kinds of speculations as to why the member requests removal of their account and are not really very fruitful IMO.

The normal policy here is to ban the member with a note that it is a self requested ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom