All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Perforated Groove - Backing Track from Get Jamming eBook

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Really nice Ian, it's listening to players like you that reminds me of how far on my sax journey I've got to go, and how little distance I've covered!

getjamming

Locality
Australia
Hi Ian
It's 7 am here in Aus - just woke up and listened to your recording.
Couldn't have thought of a better way to start my day!
Loved what you have done with my humble backing track. So many great ideas.
Thank you.
Mario

thesaxman71

Hi Ian
It's 7 am here in Aus - just woke up and listened to your recording.
Couldn't have thought of a better way to start my day!
Loved what you have done with my humble backing track. So many great ideas.
Thank you.
Mario
Thanks Mario, and good day to you!
TBH it was just a quick mess around after I seen your post here so I thought to jump to it and I'm not that happy with what i recorded and mixed but i thought to post it anyway, as a kinda rough note pad to myself , but thank you for the kind words, I am flattered :)

Ian

thesaxman71

Really nice Ian, it's listening to players like you that reminds me of how far on my sax journey I've got to go, and how little distance I've covered!
Thanks Taz for the listen and very flattering comments,
I am also on a never ending journey to improve, and I still have a LOOOOONG way to go tho til i am happy (that ain't gonna happen tho, catch 22).
I think it is the curse of being a musician and ALWAYS wanting to do better, it is what drives and inspires us i think.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Thanks Taz for the listen and very flattering comments,
I am also on a never ending journey to improve, and I still have a LOOOOONG way to go tho til i am happy (that ain't gonna happen tho, catch 22).
I think it is the curse of being a musician and ALWAYS wanting to do better, it is what drives and inspires us i think.

If you guys aren't satisfied with your playing what chance for the rest of us:)

Jx

thesaxman71

If you guys aren't satisfied with your playing what chance for the rest of us:)

Jx
just goes to show regardless of playing ability that the musicians curse is never to be satisfied and always wanting to do better, personally i like the never ending challenge, that is how i embrace it :)

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
just goes to show regardless of playing ability that the musicians curse is never to be satisfied and always wanting to do better, personally i like the never ending challenge, that is how i embrace it :)

Keeps life interesting I guess. There are always new doors to open and challenges to face :)

Jamesmac

I think this Russian composer says it very well.

A creative artist works on his next composition because he was not satisfied with his previous one.
Dimitri Shostakovich

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Nice bit of Jamming Davey:clapping: and still good looking ;)

Jx

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Watch that Jeanette Davey...............one minute she's going to Paris with me and the next she is posting compliments about you.........

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Watch that Jeanette Davey...............one minute she's going to Paris with me and the next she is posting compliments about you.........

Well of course, she has style and knows I'm the best looking on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom