support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Past Times

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
I wrote this one with the intention of letting someone else play it. But, I couldn't help myself and had to press record>:)

Past Times,,,

Disclaimer: Any similarity to any other jazz tune is purely co-incidental:w00t:

Chris..

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris, have you ever heard of Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)?
Well, you play so laid back that your music could possibly fall under this category....Naturally, it's a subjective category.

I'd protect myself legally because Davey may have a legitimate lawsuit. Something simple as in a disclaimer attached that you're not at all responsible for anyone's listening habits and how they respond physically.

I'm so happy to know you're really enjoying your saxophone playing!

Nice Chris. Just thought of some lyrics for the first phrase. .... My heart is sad and lonely.;}
Jim, glad you like it. Sorry in one respect though, as I have no interest in lyrics:w00t: I never have, I've always thought they get in the way of the real music. If you wanted to add some feel free, I could send you the sheet for it. Thanks for the feedback.

So what past times are you thinking off ??? Smooth smooth and yet more smooth.I was so chilled there I slid off my chair.
You are supposed to end up on the floor at the end of the night Davey>:) What you like?? Must be good past times for me to be so chilled though;}

Chris, have you ever heard of Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)?
Well, you play so laid back that your music could possibly fall under this category....Naturally, it's a subjective category.

I'd protect myself legally because Davey may have a legitimate lawsuit. Something simple as in a disclaimer attached that you're not at all responsible for anyone's listening habits and how they respond physically.

I'm so happy to know you're really enjoying your saxophone playing!

Mike, I take it that you like then?? As for ASMR, never heard of it. As always thanks for the feedback, I might add a disclaimer though..

Chris...

Mike, I take it that you like then?? As for ASMR, never heard of it. As always thanks for the feedback, I might add a disclaimer though..

Yes, of course I did....ASMR is a compliment in itself! Well, I meant it as one....It creates a certain biological response to the nervous system that is quite pleasant and relaxing. Soothing, relaxing, gentle, delicate, entrancing....
It's wave like and it courses through various parts of the body when stimulated.

Although, I'm not 100% sure it's biological.