support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

PA & Amps PA systems

Saxodent

Hi I am looking for :
1 Wireless Clip On Mic best one
2 Portable PA system for a 5 piece Sax Piano Bass Guitar Drums best value

Interesting topic. I'm just dealing with this. I use to play in a band , also p, gtr, bass, dr and sax, and we are trying to go back to basic. Just the vocal(s) that going through the PA. I use a Shure 58, 57 or Sennheiser 421. No clip-on microphone any more. Baritone and clip-on microphone is no good combination for me. I also have my own amp (not to small). The tenor sax and the human voice share the same range ....... . We try to play without amps. As saxplayer I have to change the volume. In a big room I have to blow a little bit harder. Or take a step away for the microphone when I don't want to be hearad so much.

LD systems do some good PA kits. I use one at an open mic session I attend occasionally and have been impressed with how it copes with a variety of instruments and vocals in pretty acoustic-unfriendly environment. Type and size of course will depend on what sort of music you are playing and what kind of venue.

Buy amp and speakers as powerful as possible. This is because sound systems don't sound good when run flat out. The output level can always be turned down for a small gig and hopefully you'll still have enough spare power for lage one.

1. I have fallen in love with the Pro35 clip on (not wireless). I needed a little room to shake my money maker and don't mind having a little black tail (mic cable)..

2. You have many strong pa systems that will support all the elements of that that size band, but most are not portable.
My recommendation that will be PORTABLE AND SUPPORT that 5 piece band. **Two Bose F1 812 and two F1 Subwoofers with the T8S Tonematch **
Bose is currently having a red dot sale.

If you need wireless Mic it is possible to get transmitter/receiver set to plug any Mic into. Some recievers will accept multiple mics.