All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Out of Office for a while

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Kev

I've been called away on Monday (until Thur). I will be logging in, but possibly may not be able to very often.

You are doing a superb wonderful job so I have full confidence all will be well anyway.

What I normally do when I go away is turn off registration temporarily, I'll leave it on but let me know, I'm happy to turn it off if you are going to be too busy.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
No probs, leave it as is. I won't organise any riotous parties while you're away, honest :)))

Sunray

Party ... Party .... Party ..... * Free vino Johnboy *

No probs, leave it as is. I won't organise any riotous parties while you're away, honest :)))
Did you hear that guy's ... :sax:

Kev just said the party word ... :w00t:
:cheers: ....:gathering: ....(())

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Actually I have just found out I definitely will be able to log in probably as much as usual, so I will be at the party!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Pete,
CaSLM members will behave as Fingers is out of town and I'm anxious to try my new shooter.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
No probs, leave it as is. I won't organise any riotous parties while you're away, honest

HOORAY!!!

!Actually I have just found out I definitely will be able to log in probably as much as usual, so I will be at the party!

BOOOOH!!!!!

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Pete,
CaSLM members will behave as Fingers is out of town and I'm anxious to try my new shooter.
FYI

I will be in Modena. Will bring back Balsamic and Parmigiano for everyone who has been good.

old git

Tremendous Bore
FYI

I will be in Modena. Will bring back Balsamic and Parmigiano for everyone who has been good.
Very generous offer, Pete but Modena! Surely a few Ferraris might be more useful. The boys are saying that there is no class in delivering our 'special wraps' in a 1949 Ford Popular and an early sixties Hillman Minx.

johnboy

A Superminx maybe, can mine be delivered in a '65 Scepter? (the last of the good affordable cars before Ford ruined the market with the Cortina). Who's playing at this party?

John.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Posted the last entry before I read Kev's .

Kev, as you and I think along the same lines, wouldn't it be wise to step down from your Moderator status in favour of me?

Of course the CaSLM would be happy for you to continue in the post if the salarium was voluntarily donated to CaSLM funds, if you get what I mean.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Posted the last entry before I read Kev's .

Kev, as you and I think along the same lines, wouldn't it be wise to step down from your Moderator status in favour of me?

Of course the CaSLM would be happy for you to continue in the post if the salarium was voluntarily donated to CaSLM funds, if you get what I mean.
Hmm, this smells of a protection racket. I think the panzers are called for.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
boys, boys, boys, I think you might need a Dame or two at your party, or maybe draped over the bonnet of one of those ferraris? :)))

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I heard a certain Italian politician was going as well, so maybe that's taken care of>:)

But for me, the more the merrier!

Sunray

I ain't got a Farrari but ... You can try my Pink Caddy if you like ...

boys, boys, boys, I think you might need a Dame or two at your party, or maybe draped over the bonnet of one of those ferraris? :)))

OK Mandy makes One - Any other takers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Pete..... It was Sunray... He made us do it........ It was all his idea, and he even brought dancing girls and stuff.......:w00t:

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom