support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Our Quartet plays

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
Hopefully this will work, even if you don't have a Facebook Account.

If you follow this link, in the Right hand column are 5 video posts today by me to our quartet page, click on the titles of the pieces and you should get a video of us playing on Friday for a local charity event for the Stroke association.

My husband was in charge of the video, so I am not responsible for the quality in that regard!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/4Tunes-Saxophone-Quartet/150196701754808

Hi Trimmy, I think that although a window comes up asking you to sung in to communicate with us, but if you simply close that window, you can still see the videos.

And thanks for the positive comments.

I know some of the pieces are a bit iffy, but I thought I'd leave them in, warts and all.

Hmmm.... I don't have a YouTube account.....will have to think of another way of sharing.
Any suggestion?
I could SoundCloud the audio maybe, we're not that exciting to look at :)))

Hi Trimmy,
I know some of the pieces are a bit iffy, but I thought I'd leave them in, warts and all.
I thought they sounded just fine and also if we all strived for total perfection none of us would ever get anything done..good work.

I could SoundCloud the audio maybe, we're not that exciting to look at :)))
Why not just open a youtube account? it's really quick and simple (must be if i can manage it!) apart from anything else it will broaden your audience and get you better known. Also if you don't mind me asking...which one are you? you kind of don't look like any of the lady's in the film?

I am still working on the YouTube pages....I haven't abandoned you all!

However this YouTube stuff has to be the most non-intuitive MMI I have come across. I has taken me hours to get as far as setting up an account for myself, then a page for the Quartet, as I was not allowed to set up an account for the Quartet.
Now, uploading the videos is about as painful as extracting teeth.

I think I have managed to upload one video so far, but whether I have the setting set so anyone can see it, will remain to be seen.

I'll be back in a day or two with some links!