All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Ot from Is it worth overhauling a YAS23

randulo

Living the dream
Café Supporter
Same experience! Your car needs new pads...
I did have a funny experience at Midas (muffler shop). I knew what was needed. The guy came out and asked me to follow him to the car. He had a white coat on like a doctor. He tried to sell me a bunch of extra stuff, as if to say, "yes, I can recork it, but all the springs need to be replaced, too. And see this? This key is bent, it needs to be repaced as well. And..."

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Just bought my first loop. I get funny looks wearing it when driving. ;)

Like this you mean?...

58030d185c7767fbb4f549345b821629.jpg

DavidUK

Café Supporter
As we're on the subject, I recently took delivery of a pair of these. Excellent investment.
I'm a little confused:
1/ The advertisement makes no mention as to whether these are battery powered, rechargeable, throw away, or brain powered?
2/ The advertisement claims both 180% and 160% magnification.
Could you please provide the answers?
I thank you.

stitch

Could you please provide the answers?
1/ battery. If I push the switch, light comes out. That's the extent of my knowledge. A little searching reveals that rechargeable versions are available for a bit extra. Would have bought those had I known.
2/ probably allowances need to be made for translation from Chinese. I put them on: things look bigger. By how much? Dunno, but enough.

Filip

Torch in mouth and two pairs of glasses is my solution.
Every time I see your replies Colin I get reminded of my friend.

I remember our 'mountain leader' training where we were all very well kitted and dressed pretty smart besides one guy wearing used torn jackets put together with used and torn ductape.

... In fairness, he has a lot more fun then I do, kayaking around the world and living in his van when not, of course, he took his quarantine period very seriously and spent it in a hammock at the back of his sisters garden.

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom