support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Ot from HMS What????

Went to Sainsbury's, mind wandered off and came back with
Down the toilet, down the pan, Peter Pan, peter.
Oh fabulous! I love how your mind wanders! Mine does it too :)
I noticed in the list that Prof provided there was a lot of cockney rhyming slang and words i'd heard used on Only Fools and Horses and Minder in the past but I didn't actually know the true meaning of them. Now that I do, it shall be interesting to watch those old episodes again and pick up on the usage.

Last time I went with wife shopping for clothes by the time she'd decided what colour cardigan she wanted my mind had wandered off and come back with a suntan, two bottles of duty free and a hooker it married in Vegas.
Oh Targa that must have been so traumatic for you :( What a cruel activity to enforce on a husband.

What, the hooker?
Couldn't you have just paid the hooker, why the need for a lavish Elvis Presley themed wedding at 3am? Oh this isn't good.... :( This needs to be annulled! As for you, you must go to the vets immediately for a thorough check up! Are you up to date on all your shots?

Well I didn't know that's what she was, she told me she was a country girl who'd just come up to the city and her bags had been stolen at the bus station and she was only in the bar to phone home. Then she must have slipped something in my milk. Anyway you seem to know a lot about Vegas weddings and you bare more than a passing resemblance to the exotic dancer from the bar who acted as a witness.

Well I didn't know that's what she was, she told me she was a country girl who'd just come up to the city and her bags had been stolen at the bus station and she was only in the bar to phone home. Then she must have slipped something in my milk. Anyway you seem to know a lot about Vegas weddings and you bare more than a passing resemblance to the exotic dancer from the bar who acted as a witness.
Grr! She slipped something in your milk! How dare she?! Yes of course I was there! I've been working undercover for a while now, following that no good for nothing hustler! I had to buy "Exotic Dancing for Dummies" and learn fast in order to get that job. I was too late ... I did bust through the doors singing "It shoulda been me!!" but you were almost passed out on the floor and didn't notice :(

Im sorry... I found the thread by accident and then giggled about it and sent a message which I thought was private and which turned out not to be... so I edited it out and had to replace the words with dots... I was late and in a rush to leave the house on time.

Im sorry... I found the thread by accident and then giggled about it and sent a message which I thought was private and which turned out not to be... so I edited it out and had to replace the words with dots... I was late and in a rush to leave the house on time.
Should have told them you were reviving the thread because it's xmas and there are always repeats on everywhere.

Last edited:
...---...
I shall sink another beer or two, crack open the peanuts and crisps and await the next epsiode.
Please advise for times and dates. Need to set my receiver. My missus prefers Peaky Blinders and Jimmy Fallon.

...---...
I shall sink another beer or two, crack open the peanuts and crisps and await the next epsiode.
Please advise for times and dates. Need to set my receiver. My missus prefers Peaky Blinders and Jimmy Fallon.
As the pilot episode proved such a success it was transferred that same day to its own channel and renamed Alice & Targa.