support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Orthoton Otto Mönnig grenadilla C piccolo

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
1000 euro including everything? 50 euro to the charity? You know you want this! :)

ok 850 Euro , 50 euro to Pete and the rest includes everything........ hard times require hard choices!

750 Euro , 35 Euro charity including paypal fees and shipping ?

Well, what did you expect? This is a sax forum and piccolos are the work of Stan. >:)

Ok, I am going to slash the price down. I am loosing big time on this

500 Euro, including 25€ to the fund, shipped fro the Netherlands

NEW PICTURES

monnig1bis.jpg

Whoa that is a beautiful pic at an amazing bargain price. I'd be tempted if I didn't already have my adler wooden pic.

Whoa that is a beautiful pic at an amazing bargain price. I'd be tempted if I didn't already have my adler wooden pic.

Thanks Pete and the worse thing is that........I have another one (different brand) :)

Back
Top Bottom