support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Original tune

How long since you started Chris? Your tone is improving with every recording. Your sense of melody is very good. I`d love you to also do some lyrics for a few of your ballads Chris and then get someone to croon or do them yourself if you can sing.

They could be like New standards for the 21st C.

Davey, you say some good things, I've no money you know..:) Clive, I've been playing just over 2yrs now. Hey if you want to write some lyrics feel free. Let me know and I'll send you the score. Me sing :))):))):))):))) The cats would run.. Thanks to you both..

Davey, you say some good things, I've no money you know..:) Clive, I've been playing just over 2yrs now. Hey if you want to write some lyrics feel free. Let me know and I'll send you the score. Me sing :))):))):))):))) The cats would run.. Thanks to you both..

Hey as others have stated your climbing that mountain very well.Great leaps your going.The most for me is how much your much braver and stronger in your attack of each note,phrase etc.Not long back you seemed scared at certain points to truly push your sound,playing.Now your in charge and not the song.So all good from my big ears.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom