All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Oregon USA horn tooters?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hi Glen, big welcome from me.

Lots of us from the North West here, but not the one you're thinking of....

old git

Tremendous Bore
The Great North-West?
Are you referring to Manchester?

Welcome to the caff©, Glen.

Tell us more about your sad addiction to the Devil's Horn.

ENJOY!

Pyrografix

Senile Member
I'm from the Great North East...of Scotland!

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the banter.

Cheers,

Amanda

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Hi Glen, Welcome to the Café, tell us more about your sax playing.:sax: Musical tastes and how long you have been playing etc.
Inquisitive buggers on here aren't we??:gathering:

Chris

BigMartin

The Great North-West?
No, no, no. Manchester, Kentucky is more like the mid-west. And Manchester, New Hampshire is on the east coast. Oh, dear, I don't know where I am now...

O.C.V.

Welcome from Northwest UK. My daughter lives in Corvallis, Oregon. Loved it there when we visited.
Regards
O.C.V.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Hi

Being a Lancastrian by birth (although now a north Salopian) I regard myself as being from the north west... However, I suspect I am some 4,500 miles east (or more) of where you're thinking!

Young Col

I don't care where you're from. If that's Zoot Sims on your avatar it's OK by me. Welcome!
YC

Hey Glen! Nice to know that you joined us!! I'm a Roseburgian myself :D Living in Coos Bay!

Make everyone you know join this, it's quite helpful. :D

SaxmanGlen

I played saxophone from grade school through about 11th grade. I then took a hiatus from playing for nearly 20 years.I began playing again in 2001 after suffering a medical condition that effected my lung capacity. Playing has built back some of my lung support as well as provided a great outlet to relieve stress.I started a musician network called "Unfiltered Jazz" in 2009. Now that I've moved to Oregon I hope to network and play with other jazz musicians.
I'll be playing with the local college jazz band and meeting other musicians. :)

Glen's Website and music
www.unfilteredjazz.com/
http://www.soundclick.com/UnfilteredJazz

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
The Great North-West?

Welcome to the caff©, Glen.

Tell us more about your sad addiction to the Devil's Horn.

ENJOY!
It's Greater Manchester if you please but what it's greater than were not quite sure,OH! and welcome aboard Glen

buckg

Well, I'm not from the Great North-West--I'm from the so-so mid-Atlantic, but I'm about 3,500 miles closer to you than most of the folk here.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Perks

Welcome, from North of you . I checked your web sites and a lot were done in 74. Well they sound great. Maybe we will meet sometime.... I will go through Oregon in January (heading for warm weather).
Richard

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom