All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Keyboards Oops Keyboard on it's way

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Can anybody recommend a stand for the keyboard. I've been advised to get an X Frame double braced style. Any makes to avoid?

Jx

tenorviol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
It needs to be one where the height is easily adjusted and which locks unambiguously into place...

spike

Old Indian
My goodness you've got more buttons to press than keys to play, does it play itself ? ;)

Can anybody recommend a stand for the keyboard. I've been advised to get an X Frame double braced style. Any makes to avoid?
I've got a couple one's a single and the other a double X-brace both from "Quik Lok Systems".
Judging by the size of your keys the double would probably be the best bet.

Greg Strange

Double brace stand is the best bet I have had a Ashton (Aussie designed, made in Asia I thinK) one for over 15 years, nice and sturdy and takes a fair weight...

Greg S.

saxyjt

I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
My turn to go keyboard! I just ordered a PSR-EW463 that should be here within 10 days or so. My son might use it more than I, be ut I still intent to try it. It will be based in my den anyways and I can play it quietly at night with headsets. So that's really good. I'm hoping that it'll help me work on transcribing... If this lockdown continues, or we keep working from home, I'll have some time to give it a good try.

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I've not played mine for over a year!

Moving house and new job got in the way

Jx

Vetinari

Subscriber

Jx
My son started off using his mum's ironing board as a stand. Didn't affect his playing but I always looked scruffy with no proper creases in my trousers.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom