supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Ola

raphaeldetorres

I join site because englishman I meet in Brazil tell me about it.. He work in bar in bad part of San Paulo at end of town. He tell me “These are good people – they help you play that thing”. I hope we get along – he teach me english as well.
As i learning english please do not message me in portugese - I can already talk that - thank you

Raphael

filipe

Olá Raphael,
I'm Portuguese and these englishfolk are indeed nice and insightful
Bemvindo!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome Raphael, now you can have a nice homely chat with filipe, should make you feel right at home ;}

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Café Supporter
I join site because englishman I meet in Brazil tell me about it.. He work in bar in bad part of San Paulo at end of town. He tell me “These are good people – they help you play that thing”. I hope we get along – he teach me english as well.
As i learning english please do not message me in portugese - I can already talk that - thank you
Welcome Raphael.

I am very happy to see from your post in Jazz Recipes that your English has come on leaps and bounds. (That means very quickly)

My Father emigrated to Brazil from Germany just as the war ended. He was in rather a hurry and left a lot of stuff behind including his German/Portugese dictionary. He never learnt Portugese and I never learned German - What is Kassler please?
Regards
Raphael

Top Bottom