SYOS

OK here it is!!!

PaulyT

The ultimate (self prepared) fast food - taste explosion with carbs and fats!!

Take two slices of "un" cut crusty bread - thick as you like!! Butter 'em and spread one with cream cheese. La Vache Jollie is a good'n!
Open a packet of "Smiths" Frazzles and place a layer of them on top of the cheese spread. Place the other slice, butter down on top in the fashion of a sandwich. Cut in half and scoff. MMMMmmmmmm
Cream cheese and frazzle sandwich - you don't know you're born!!
Great after a gig - or for beakfast the next morning!
PaulyT:p

ch'boogie

Sounds good, will have to try. I am quite partial to a tomato and mayo sandwich myself of course with proper bread(uncut)

jonf

Sounds like the sort of thing I used to eat in the old days when I used to smoke rather too many err, herbal products........

chadders

My daughter was really taken aback the other day. She told me about the frazzle buttie she had just invented, only for my to say "ah someone on the breakfast room has already posted a recipe for one of those. Parent 1, Daughter 0. Get in....

Phil Edwards

I saw the title, and PaulyT's name, and thought for one (brief) moment we had the answer behind all those saxophone measurements we did months ago.

Oh well, never mind...

Phil

Gungehead

This recipe could only come from Paulyt! All the other posts are for proper food, Paul shares a frazzle butty recipe with us.
How's the band coming along Paul? When's the first gig?

Djangette

The ultimate (self prepared) fast food - taste explosion with carbs and fats!!

Take two slices of "un" cut crusty bread - thick as you like!! Butter 'em and spread one with cream cheese. La Vache Jollie is a good'n!
Open a packet of "Smiths" Frazzles and place a layer of them on top of the cheese spread. Place the other slice, butter down on top in the fashion of a sandwich. Cut in half and scoff. MMMMmmmmmm
Cream cheese and frazzle sandwich - you don't know you're born!!
Great after a gig - or for beakfast the next morning!
PaulyT:p
Breakfast the next morning should be refried curly sandwiches and wedding cake innit?

Top Bottom