support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

OG's back yard on the radio

Phil Edwards

Locality
East Sussex
Open Country on Radio 4 this morning, followed the path of the River Wandle.

Couldn't discern the rich tones of his Hanson (or YC's Mauriat) wafting across the meadows, but I'm sure they were there somewhere, offering protection to the BBC for safe passage through I guess.

Did mention motorbikes and trolleys being dumped, no zimmers though.

Not on iplayer yet,

Phil

Phil
Alerted after the event by OG, he tells me there is a shortened version on Thursday at 1330. I shall look for the i-player version as well.
The only thing I've ever played by the Wandle was football - in Beddington Park, which was a home pitch for my school's old boys' football club. Too wild a clearance could put the ball in the river. We solved the retrieval dilemma with a simple rule - you put it in, you get it out, opposition included!
YC

iPlayer version is on today so topped up the small bit missed bit in bed Saturday.

BTW:-Any problems and we'll send a gunboat.

Colin, can you figure out anyway of mounting an armoured Zimmer Frame with 10 inch gun on a catamaran? ;}

A gunboat. hurrah!
As one of only two people who have sailed on the River Effra in a tin bath I feel well qualified as a naval architect. We could have it steam powered and take a steam bleed to power a caliope.

Is a caliope the thing that stops disc brakes going round?

No. You must be thinking of those endless tracks they put on tanks.

Oooooh can I come?? :w00t:

Is that the same Linus who famous for his anxiety blanket?

Back
Top Bottom