All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Official CaSLM Greetings.

old git

Tremendous Bore
The Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive wish you all you and yours wish yourself during this season of goodwill.

Normal business will be resumed early in the New Year.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Merry Xmas to all from Manchester

May you all have a Happy and Healthy new year..

Chris

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Indeedy, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Malverns.

We are out playing tomorrow afternoon, then nothing until the first week of Jan.

If anyone is up on British Camp on Boxing Day, the rest of the band will be out there playing and entertaining the walkers.

saxplorer

CaSLM leads the way and the rest of the world follows!

Best of Season's Greetings to all Cafesaxonistas from wet and windy Surrey!

Filton

All the best for the Festive season from down here on the very Wet and Windy South Coast !!!

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
It always worries me when you lot are pleasant... must check the wheels are still on the car.
Merry Christmas dear boy.

Young Col

Oh blast Bill, he's rumbled us. Now your Zimmer will just have to stay on the castors for another year.

Happy Christmas all!
YC

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Merry Christmas, Winter Solstice, Yule, Dong Zhi, Hanukkah, Epiphany and Satumalia (if you happen to be a Roman) everybody.

I nearly said: and may all your dreams come true. But if they do, you have nothing more to dream about, and that is a no no. So I say; may many of your dreams come true :)

Cheers,
Rune

Taz

Busking Oracle
'Twas the night before Christmas and all round the house,
Nothing was stirring, not even a mouse,
Then all of a sudden with a lot of "pazaz"
Was the sound of a sax, blown by yours truly, Taz! :thankyou: :mrcool

Merry Chrimbo one and all, have a laugh, have a ball but when you have a quiet moment, spare a thought for those not so gifted as yourself.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber

Seasonal solstitial greetings and felicitations from the Border Marches. 6 gigs down, 1 to go and then I'll be all-gigged out!

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Health and Safety Directive no. 1109
All employees planning to dash through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way are advised that a Risk Assessment will be required addressing the safety of an open sleigh for members of the public.

This assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly where there are multiple passengers. Please note that permission must also be obtained in writing from landowners before their fields may be entered. To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we would request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance. Benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs are now available for collection by any shepherds planning or required to watch their flocks at night. While provision has also been made for remote monitoring of flocks by CCTV cameras from a centrally heated shepherd observation hut, all users of this facility are reminded that an emergency response plan must be submitted to account for known risks to the flocks. The angel of the lord is additionally reminded that, prior to shining his/her glory all around, s/he must confirm that all shepherds are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to account for the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and the overwhelming effects of Glory.

Following last year’s well publicised case, everyone is advised that Equal Opportunities legislation prohibits any comment with regard to the redness of any part of Mr. R. Reindeer. Further to this, exclusion of Mr Reindeer from reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence.

While it is acknowledged that gift bearing is a common practice in various parts of the world, particularly the Orient, everyone is reminded that the bearing of gifts is subject to Hospitality Guidelines and all gifts must be registered. This applies regardless of the individual, even royal personages. It is particularly noted that direct gifts of currency or gold are specifically precluded, while caution is advised regarding other common gifts such as aromatic resins that may evoke allergic reactions.

Finally, in the recent case of the infant found tucked up in a manger without any crib for a bed, Social Services have been advised and will be arriving shortly.

Fraser Jarvis

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me to..................

A funny thing happened last night, we were out on a seasonal bender as you do, and we just happened across this band in one of the pubs with what sounded like a decent sax player, well i thought he sounded ok, only to be later informed that, well yes he was ok but not in the same league as you or Drew.....i'm thinking me or Drew!! Jesus, didn't know i was anywere near Drew's league! i always thought i sounded crap!
Anyway my new years resolution WILL be to join a band...of some discription....

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom