All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Notorious

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Tried to get away from a tune having a form in the sense of AABA, AA,AB, AABC etc. It's just a short ballad..

DeadAudiolink Removed

Chris...

Colin the Bear

You're getting a good sound out of the sax. Timing is a bit in and out but I blame the bass player, he's throwing the drummer.

There may be a technical way of saying this but you know me. I get the feeling when you play sometimes that there's a reticence to let go and you're holding back. My feeling is you need to be less cautious and restrained and blow the thing. Trust yourself and throw caution to the wind and dive in wholeheartedly and let it flow. If it all goes wrong, such is life, don't post that version.

You're ready for the next level.

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Nice writing. Two little hiccups in the first 10 seconds (@ 5 and 7) with the piano track, but smooth after that. Nice tone but same comments as I made on the last track. Maybe try Collin's advice and just blow. We all make mistakes, but when you hear somebody putting themselves out there you tend to overlook a few bum notes. Listen to Miles. He screws up all the time. Who cares?

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Thanks for the comments guys. Lets wait and see what the next tune brings??>:)

Chris..

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom