• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Noblet Beaugnier Alto Sax

Chris Sax

Bought this from Dr Larry Ross in the USA. Details below from the ad l bought it -

Nice "Portrait" Professional Alto Saxophone, S/N 86xx, Custom European Two-Tone Finish, Heavy Yellow Brass with Silverplated Keywork & Rods (not Nickel-Silverplated), Hand Engraved, REAL Pearl Buttons, Original Doubler Case (has a compartment for an oboe, or clarinet), Newer Pads, Great Player.

Below is a quick play-test that I just did that will give you an idea of what the horn sounds like, right out of the case!

media/Dr. Larry Ross Antoine Courtois & Brilhart Tonalin 3 01 Strayhorn Tune Test I Jazz.mp3

You may want to have a professional set-up done (not necessary, though), and replace a few springs, to make the horn a PERFECT player, but you can play it as-is at all venues. This is one of the best values in professional saxophones to date!

Nice alto plays well, could do with a service (cork and some springs replaced) but is perfectly playable as is. Sounds great, every bit a classic French Selmer sound.
I have my heart set on a Conn Chu Berry or 6M, so this is going to fund one of them. Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade?

Price - £550 + P&P

$(KGrHqIOKiwE5ekLmeUeBOZDSSW2JQ~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqYOKi!E5M3U8tTDBOZDST6M(w~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqIOKnME4+JEk(dHBOZDST)dzg~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqUOKkUE464e8K37BOZDSTPbgQ~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqIOKnEE4-2Gw0QLBOZDSSe8Dg~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqYOKo0E4uCiWPG3BOZDSSq4lQ~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqYOKiQE5FLl154+BOZDSSUP4Q~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqMOKiUE5gVDJHgCBOZDSRrj-g~~60_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom