All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

M/Pieces - Ligs No more PPTs

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
For a while.

Supply has left demand behind, so sadly I have temporarily stopped taking orders as otherwise I would possibly be holding onto peoples' money for over two months, which I think is bad.

But I am making a waiting list so hopefully in a month or two can start taking actual orders.

The good news is we are working on a PPT soprano, I have a prototype here right now.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Wow, looks like I got mine just in time. These things are well worth the wait, my one is a thing of beauty!

Did I say thanks Pete? ;}

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Thanks Pete

I suppose it would be a lot of work for a very limited market.I was just hoping they might be the same.

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Thanks Pete

I suppose it would be a lot of work for a very limited market.I was just hoping they might be the same.
Actually, no PPTs are the same. The baritones aren't just a bigger version of the tenor, they are completely different design. Likewise the sopranos are not just smaller versions.

rhysonsax

But Ed Pillinger (of PPT fame) does make nice sopranino pieces, even though they are not on his website. I've got one in bronzite for my 'nino and it's my favourite mouthpiece for that difficult horn. Ed put a soprano facing on this piece and it plays easily.

Rhys

VirusKiller

I've just put myself down on the waiting list. Do you have a rough idea when "production" will resume?

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Not at the moment, we want to catch up on back orders and waiting list first.

VirusKiller

Ok, I'm just trying to gauge whether it's likely to be a month, six months or a year... My "plan" is to get a PPT and get very familiar with it so that, in a year's time, if I want to audition more expensive saxes, I'll be doing so from a position of familiarity.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom