All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

No longer a Zephyr

Taz

Busking Oracle
As the title says, I'm no longer with Johnny and the Zephyrs. A sad moment for me, but I found it difficult to work with one of the band members who had sadly forgotten why he started playing in the first place. For the joy of entertaining.
So, the band goes on without me.
I would just like to say that if anyone one here is approached by the band, please have fun with them. I did! ;}

dooce

As the title says, I'm no longer with Johnny and the Zephyrs. A sad moment for me, but I found it difficult to work with one of the band members who had sadly forgotten why he started playing in the first place. For the joy of entertaining.
So, the band goes on without me.
I would just like to say that if anyone one here is approached by the band, please have fun with them. I did! ;}
That's 2 ex-Zephyrs I know now and sounds like you both left for pretty much the same reason. I'll resist the call - in the unlikely event that I get it in the first place, that is..... :)

Sunray

No longer a Zephyr ...

Sorry to hear that mate ...

But Hey ... If I reckon your the sort of guy who makes things happen ... :welldone

I am sure as one door closes another will be "Smashed down to gain entry" lol

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Sorry to hear it, but it's another door opened. How's the Pink Floyd stuff coming on?

johnboy

That's a shame Taz, That's the way of bands, personalities clash (I was in five different bands between 1957 and 1965). You'll find another band and enjoy yourself again.

Chin up,
John.

I agree players of your standard and quality are never left waiting for very long before someone comes knocking.
by the way whats this about Pink floyd?

Taz

Busking Oracle
Thanks for all the comments guy's. I ought to point out that it's a Floyd tribute band called "Dark side of the wall"
It's nothing definate, but they hinted quite strongly that they would be in touch.

dooce

Thanks for all the comments guy's. I ought to point out that it's a Floyd tribute band called "Dark side of the wall"
It's nothing definate, but they hinted quite strongly that they would be in touch.
Good luck with that Pete - they sound a very competent band.

Maybe you can bring the technique of playing solos while sitting on girls laps or lying across the piano to Pink Floyd? Worth a try.

Careful with that baritone, Eugene.......

:)))

Taz

Busking Oracle
Maybe you can bring the technique of playing solos while sitting on girls laps or lying across the piano to Pink Floyd? Worth a try.

Careful with that baritone, Eugene.......

:)))
:w00t: Now I remember what I'll miss about that band!!! :mrcool :thankyou: :crying:

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom