support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

jos

Hello folks, Well I'm new here, I've had my alto sax for around 3 years and loving it!! It's good to be here and to see so many others here. I'm in the Orkney Islands, and 45 yrs old. :D

Hello folks, Well I'm new here, I've had my alto sax for around 3 years and loving it!! It's good to be here and to see so many others here. I'm in the Orkney Islands, and 45 yrs old. :D

Welcome, I think you'll find this site very usefull. Reviews on here helped me to choose my tenor and that has totally lived up to expectations.

Welcome, I think you'll find this site very usefull. Reviews on here helped me to choose my tenor and that has totally lived up to expectations.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I think I have already decided on which tenor I would like, but that's a long way away yet, I have a lot of saving up to do. We wait and see. I have to say, looking over some of the comments have already helped me. In fact I was laughing my head off, as I originally wanted to know if the 'dribbling' ever went away. Hahahaha! It seems not!!! I have had to laugh at the comments. Some of them have been very funny!

Anyway, once again, thank you.

Hi Jos, another friendly welcome from the frozen East of England what's it like in tropical Orkney :)

Hi, thanks. Well It's cold, but not like it is with you. We had our first snow yesterday, and that's nearly all gone. So we've done quite well. .... Sorry, you probably hate me now!! Hahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom