All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

newbie sax player southend on sea need people to jam with

alto andy

Looking for people to jam with in southend on sea. I am very new to the alto sax and would like to learn with others who are just starting . Blues and jazz from 1940 is what I like to listen to . Pls pm me if interested I am in westcliff on sea and would travel if needed .

ArtyLady

Hi, if it's jazz jams in Essex you're looking for they are very few and far between - other than that it's blues/rock/pop jams..... :)

alto andy

Hi I would be happy to play blues just need people who are just starting out or someone who is experienced that can take me under their wing cheers for your reply :).

ArtyLady

Next time I go to a jam (only an occasional occurrence as pretty busy) I'll give you a shout :thumb:

alto andy

Just thought I would refresh this thread as I'm still trying to find people to practice or jam with in southend on sea . I have had quite a lot of success since I first posted but I am keen to find more people from complete beginner to well any level really I have only been playing a year but I am very committed to practice and playing . Pls feel free to contact me :)

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom