support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New

Saxybee

Hi Everyone, another newbie !!

Just bought a Trevor James Classic alto, hoping to find a teacher soon.

It seems a bit quiet on here at the moment so it looks like I'm the first to say Welcome! I hope you enjoy your new Sax which is the same as mine :)

Welcome, SaxyBee, from the Skabertawe 3 Button Soprano Sax Collective!:w00t::w00t:

You'll have to tell us more about yourself at some point, but pleased you are learning sax, and sounds like a good instrument to be beginning on. If you need any help looking for a sax teacher let us know - lots of recommendations, various places you can look to find possible teachers. When I started I early on wanted someone who played modern stuff Jazz/Ska/Blues etc. and made a choice based on my trumpet teachers' recommendation - never looked back!

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Hi
Welcome to the cafe. TJ horns are great starter horns. I have TJ alto
Ben

Hello and welcome I am new to but have learned so much already That is good to know that so many of you have the TJ Hornsand that they are so good Found out where there is a TJ Rev II:confused in mint condition for £350...wish I had my money right now...that would be soooo tempting!

Welcome to the caff, saxybee.
Just one question, why not saxybeeflat?
ENJOY!

Welcome to the caff, saxybee.
Just one question, why not saxybeeflat?
ENJOY!

Derrrr OG, cos then she (or he) wouldn't bee able to fly if she (or he) was flat!

Welcome to the cafe Saxybee, you'll have to excuse OG, he has funny turns. (He used to work as a doorman at a nightclub with a revolving door. He couldn't work out if he was throwing people out or in!)

Hi Saxybee, welcome to the cafe :)

Hiya to anyone new I haven't already welcomed!!! Enjoy this site..I am new here, and in case I or someone else hasn't mentioned it get the Haynes Manual on the Saxby Stephen Howard. I met him this week and he is going to service my vintage sax...so I can get back to playing. If you can geta copy of a book by (Sir) John Dankworth...famous Brit player who young people dont seem to have heard of, but his bbok on Howto play the sax is sooooo good, especially as many tutors are designed for kid. Excellent tuition and advice...really got me into it.ANd now I am back to page 1 and do it all over again!!

Back
Top Bottom