support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Accessories New wall mounted Sax stand

JasonC

Locality
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Hi All,

I've just received my new wall mounted Sax stand from Locoparasaxo, it took a couple of weeks to get here but I'm please with the quality. Mine is the Falabella which is a little more expensive than the standard ones they sell but I thought this looked a little better. It is very solid and after a quick check of the fit with my Alto sax it fits perfectly.

I haven't mounted yet as I'm in the middle of decorating but I'll post up some more pics once I have, I'm aiming to do something a little different with the mounting ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. You could hang a nice little pot-plant* from that ornate curly thing underneath.

*I do mean a plant in a pot, not cannabis sativa........

Yes I saw yours mamos, they look really good. I did think about making one but I just can't find enough hours in the day at the moment.

They are cool. Kinda like something you might see in a S&M dungeon.

mamos
why are they hanging saxes in S&M dungeons? or is there somthing i don't know about here...?

Here is a picture of mine on the wall. I never managed to find the time to do the fancy install I was intending but this will do for now.

sax-locoparasaxo.JPG

Hello all. I have been lurking around here for many months and have only just decided to register. ;}

This thread has been bugging me for ages, so I thought I'd do something about it.

Apart from the Sax my other love is my Harley. As I am a maintenance engineer in the salmon industry I have access to stainless steel 'leftovers' :cool:
Total cost for this was £1:79 for the rubber brake hose.

Saxophone Wall Stand.jpg

Saxophone.jpg

How about a laser cut, laser engraved, 3D, saxophone shaped backing plate, the same size as the sax?

That way, it could still be a work of art without the sax in place, rather than an odd empty eyesore?

Could be rather expensive.....

I know!!!! Cut an old sax in half down the bore and use one half to achieve the above result! Could be even more expensive!

I'll see what I can do......... :w00t:

This one leaves me a rather speechless. Here's part of the produce description from the website:

High quality custom saxophone stand for three saxophones - two alto or tenor and one canto - with exceptional flexibility, superb stability and cool design. In addition it can be customized according customer's needs...

Alrighty then.... Enough said...:w00t:

This has given me a great new product to write about for my blog. I suspect some of my regulars might have some amusing thoughts on it. >:) Thanks DavidUK.

:)

Talking of S&M....... (that's Saxophones & Musicians of course)

407373713.jpg

No, it's for real: http://www.musicians-navigator.com/...om-saxophone-stand-for-three-saxophones-alto/

407373718.jpg

DSC00019SMALL.jpg

I got these wall stands for under £10 each. Solid made and reliable. Can post a link to the guy if I am allowed to.

DSC00019SMALL.jpg

I got these wall stands for under £10 each. Solid made and reliable. Can post a link to the guy if I am allowed to.

For some reason, having them on the wall just doesn't look/feel right to me. Maybe it's some inbuilt fear they may fall!

I think they look great!! I just don't have enough wall at present!

Back
Top Bottom