All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Accessories New wall mounted Sax stand

JasonC

Hi All,

I've just received my new wall mounted Sax stand from Locoparasaxo, it took a couple of weeks to get here but I'm please with the quality. Mine is the Falabella which is a little more expensive than the standard ones they sell but I thought this looked a little better. It is very solid and after a quick check of the fit with my Alto sax it fits perfectly.

I haven't mounted yet as I'm in the middle of decorating but I'll post up some more pics once I have, I'm aiming to do something a little different with the mounting ;}

Last edited by a moderator:

dooce

Very nice. You could hang a nice little pot-plant* from that ornate curly thing underneath.

*I do mean a plant in a pot, not cannabis sativa........

JasonC

Yes I saw yours mamos, they look really good. I did think about making one but I just can't find enough hours in the day at the moment.

JasonC

Here is a picture of mine on the wall. I never managed to find the time to do the fancy install I was intending but this will do for now.

Apehanger

Hello all. I have been lurking around here for many months and have only just decided to register. ;}

This thread has been bugging me for ages, so I thought I'd do something about it.

Apart from the Sax my other love is my Harley. As I am a maintenance engineer in the salmon industry I have access to stainless steel 'leftovers' :cool:
Total cost for this was £1:79 for the rubber brake hose.

Saxophone Wall Stand.jpg

Saxophone.jpg

DavidUK

How about a laser cut, laser engraved, 3D, saxophone shaped backing plate, the same size as the sax?

That way, it could still be a work of art without the sax in place, rather than an odd empty eyesore?

Could be rather expensive.....

I know!!!! Cut an old sax in half down the bore and use one half to achieve the above result! Could be even more expensive!

I'll see what I can do......... :w00t:

helen

This one leaves me a rather speechless. Here's part of the produce description from the website:

High quality custom saxophone stand for three saxophones - two alto or tenor and one canto - with exceptional flexibility, superb stability and cool design. In addition it can be customized according customer's needs...

Alrighty then.... Enough said...:w00t:

This has given me a great new product to write about for my blog. I suspect some of my regulars might have some amusing thoughts on it. >:) Thanks DavidUK.

:)

Talking of S&M....... (that's Saxophones & Musicians of course)

No, it's for real: http://www.musicians-navigator.com/...om-saxophone-stand-for-three-saxophones-alto/

aquatic

I got these wall stands for under £10 each. Solid made and reliable. Can post a link to the guy if I am allowed to.

DavidUK

I got these wall stands for under £10 each. Solid made and reliable. Can post a link to the guy if I am allowed to.

For some reason, having them on the wall just doesn't look/feel right to me. Maybe it's some inbuilt fear they may fall!

Top Bottom