Tutorials

New to Site

dnmmusic

Good Morning:

I'm Dave. Im a professional woodwind Jazz Instrumentalist on the east coast. I also buy and sell and repair brass and woodwind instruments. I have a web site if your intrested. daveschiffsax.com
Im presently free lancing and touring with various acts that come thru the area. I Look forward to learning more about this site.

Phil Edwards

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. Great website, and I love the audio files, particularly The Very Thought of You.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Dave, nice website, not quite my cup of tea, but welcome to the BR. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Rogerb

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. Great website, and I love the audio files, particularly The Very Thought of You.

Phil
Yes, I particularly liked that, too.
Welcome , Dave....I'm from The East Coast, too...just not the same one (Suffolk in my case) :)

(and now yet another East Coast...España!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Perks

Welcome Dave from West Coast of Canada. Loved the sound clips and your web site. Were you in the Navy Band in the early 70's? That was when I was in Norad Band, part of the Canadian contingent. Long time ago now.:sax:

OP
D

dnmmusic

HI JimU

Thanks for the compliment. Itwas a busy weekend playing. Sumeer is coming, and a lot of gigs are fineally coming in. Glad to be a part of this group.

OP
D

dnmmusic

HI LuLuna:

Thanks for the welcome, and im glad you enjoyed my web site. I try to keep it fresh as much as I can. I Look forward to being a part of this group. Hope to hear from you soon.

OP
D

dnmmusic

HI:

I was in the Navy Band Commodores from 1971 to 1991. Norad was a great Band. I almost had the chance to audition. Glad there are some Milatary musicians in the group. Are yu a member of the Navy Musicians Asscociation?

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom