PPT mouthpieces

New to saxophone cafe!!

jan elliott

Hi. My name is Jan an I am new to saxophone cafe!! I have played sax for about 7 years an I just love it!! I play with a saxophone group in Liskeard Cornwall!! >:)

Hey Hey Jan ...

Welcome to the Cafe ...

Seven years of playing sax [so far] :thumb:

What styles of music do you like to play most ...

Tell us about your sax setup(s) ... :sax: We like to be nosey here ... ;}

Well hi back Sunray. I enjoy plating any style just as long as im playing!! I play Sop, alto tenor an bari. I love them all, What syyle do you like most an what instrument o you play? And where do you play? I am interested!!

Hi Jan!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Saxophone from over the sea in Skabertawe, land of Snake Davis and Grand Slams. I haven't been to Liskeard since 1983, and had my first pint of real ale just down the road in Truro - Everard's Old Original!

Well hi back Sunray. I enjoy plating any style just as long as im playing!! I play Sop, alto tenor an bari. I love them all, What syyle do you like most an what instrument o you play? And where do you play? I am interested!!

Well Jan ...

I have two lovely Sax's ... Both Yani's an Alto and Tenor ... :sax:

I prefer the sound of my Tenor best, but when I play my Alto I seem to do much better ... [It seems like my setup is more balanced].

I have had a total of 7 half hour lessons in the past couple of years and decided I didn't want to be bound by the discipline ["learn this by next week"] ...

I have learned so much and had loads of fun playing by ear ever since ... [a free spirit] ;}

I get a real feel for the music now rather than trying to keep up with the dots [I am a slow reader - n00b] :)))

I like most styles and genera of music, as a n00b I tend to stick with the slow, sloppy sort of ballads at the moment, but I am playing along with backing tracks more often now which is good fun ... :thumb:

I haven't as yet played with others [cos I just ain't good enough yet] but one day I may ...

For now - I like to watch [with a devilish grin on my face >:)] as the neighbours pack their removal van ... :rolleyes:

Cheers from North Norfolk ...

Back
Top Bottom