All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

New to Cafe Saxophone

krestonsmith

Dear Readers,

This is my first article at Cafe Saxophone. I am honored to be a part of a highly respected forum and look forward to sharing thoughts and feedback about anything related to the Saxophone. I have been an educator since 1993. I have taught private lessons to approximately 400 saxophone students since 1993 and have had the privilege of seeing and diagnosing many different problems that are related to playing. With that said, I am still learning and look forward to the ideas that are shared here.

If you are a player and need help with something, please feel free to hit me up and I will be glad to comment and share. I love to teach and learn and am looking forward to the friendships that will be cultivated here.

Peace,
Kreston Smith

BigMartin

Welcome Kreston.

You seem to have picked a quiet time to introduce yourself. I expect others willl be along tomorrow. I look forward to receiving the benefits of your playing/teaching experience.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Memphis.... Soul.... Hmmm. Nice change to a lot of what goes on here. Please post some clips! Have fun, Kev

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Kreston.

"Highly respected forum"? You sure you're not a politician?>:)>:)>:)

ENJOY!​™

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Welcome to the cafe Kreston, looking forward to your contributions.:)

Jx

krestonsmith

Big welcome from me. Memphis.... Soul.... Hmmm. Nice change to a lot of what goes on here. Please post some clips! Have fun, Kev
;} Google.....kreston smith and you find a ton of YouTube videos.....blessed assurance is good example of some soul....

navarro

Hi Krestonsmith and welcome it looks like you will have a lot to contribute. I have noticed however that you do not hold a subscription to the `Enquirer` The reason for me querying this will become obvious at some stage. Regards Once a hack always a hack.N. By the way are you connected to the KrespyKremes of Baltimore. :D

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to the cafe Kreston, luckily for us OG is quite unique! I don't think I could cope with more than one :))) :))) :)))

TomMapfumo

Hi Kreston!

A Big Welcome from the Skabertawe Hot Five down by yer in Wales, mind. My daughter is currently in the USA and has been at Nashville (she is a singer/songwriter), so look out on the music front! Her tribute act is named "Seamstress Sluggish" and she can do open mic nights!

Be afraid, be very afraid.......:shocked::w00t:;}

Last edited by a moderator:

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Welcome Kreston .......... will certainly be googling the YouTube submissions .....

Hello, and look forward to reading any of your postings from me, having just recently started my sax journey

Mel

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom