• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New Tenor ebonite pieces for sale

griff136

Otto link ebonite 8* tenor mouthpiece new with metal lig
asking £40 with a fiver going to pete's charity.

Yanagisawa Ebonite 7 tenor mouthpiece as new no marks
asking £40 with a fiver to petes charity.

If I'd not put a bid in on eBay a few days ago I'd have jumped at it. Hopefully somebody will out-bid me. Much rather buy from Griff.

If nobody else snaps it up in the next couple of days .....

If I'd not put a bid in on eBay a few days ago I'd have jumped at it. Hopefully somebody will out-bid me. Much rather buy from Griff.

If nobody else snaps it up in the next couple of days .....

Damn - I "won" the auction

So today in the post comes this yanagisawa box proclaiming its contents of a no 7 tenor mouthpiece.

Inside is a piece devoid of markings other than a small 5, and whose shape does not conform to the shape in the foam packaging. Presumably the wrong one got put in the box and posted.

Why oh why did I ever bother with eBay?

Damn - I "won" the auction

So today in the post comes this yanagisawa box proclaiming its contents of a no 7 tenor mouthpiece.

Inside is a piece devoid of markings other than a small 5, and whose shape does not conform to the shape in the foam packaging. Presumably the wrong one got put in the box and posted.

Why oh why did I ever bother with eBay?

I was thing of defending Ebay on the basis that I've had some great sellers/items, but have to admit that the Berg alto piece just received from a tardy US seller turns out to be TENOR! (& I've already got one of those...)

ho hum...

I was thing of defending Ebay on the basis that I've had some great sellers/items, but have to admit that the Berg alto piece just received from a tardy US seller turns out to be TENOR! (& I've already got one of those...)

ho hum...

To be fair the seller seems a good bloke. He has already contacted me to offer my money back so no complaint about him. Simply a loss of time - for him as well as me.

Either that shows that people who play sax are a cut above the normal - or that people are generally better than you fear might be the case.

ho hum...

Just flog it on, on eBay UK. Bergs sell well here, you may well make a profit.

Just flog it on, on eBay UK. Bergs sell well here, you may well make a profit.

Unfortunately I'm great at buying, and lousy at selling, never get around to it..

anyway, back to the real topic: Griff still has the Yani for sale I believe, mine was £65 without postage, so this is a steal!!

Back
Top Bottom