Tutorials

New Student

Yanno

Hi,
I thought I should finally join a saxophone player's forum- after playing for 8 years.
I am currently a student studying music performance, hopefully on the bass clarinet.
I've been playing alto sax for 6 years now- and still have my original Yamaha student alto- will hopefully upgrade soon. I also tamper with the tenor and play the baritone in a bands, the soprano was an experiment- but we didn't get along too well!

I am also a keen clarinettist and keyboard player, having played in many bands all with different genres- from marching bands to a baroque wind quartet.
I have managed to collect many of my instruments and finally feel I should let some other people appreciate my wears. I also have tended to restore instruments and am always willing to purchase a "project"- my most recent being a 1950's Trafford alto.

I hope I can make some musical contacts here and hope to help anyone out with saxophone related problems.
Thanks Yanni (Yanno)

OP
Yanno

Yanno

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
And im always asked if my surname is GISAWA!
unfortunately its not :( im actually Greek, but my family have settled down in sunny Snape, near the Concert Hall.
Hope to gain lots of musical friends and maybe some handy tips
Thanks again
Yanni

Top Bottom